Monday, September 20, 2010

Some pictures with me in them (incl some repeats)

Relying on the kindness of strangers, as Tennessee Williams would say, doesn't always work well and it isn't necessarily easy to find a perch for the camera but I have managed to get a few shots with me in them.  These are from my first few days here (Wednesday the 8th thru Sunday the 12th).  I still need to sort out the ones taken last week and over this past weekend in York.


Having my first "high tea" at Kensington Palace.
 


A chilly day outside the Tower of London.
 

At The Grenardier pub




At Windsor Castle
 
Also at Windsor Castle

At Hampton Court Palace



1 comment:

  1. Great photos. I like them all. Memories to last a lifetime. Looks like it has been chilly. We built our first little fire in the furnace yesterday. Looking forward to some nice warm fall day which I insist are just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete